Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hello Big Beautiful World!

Why Hello again interwebs!

Welcome to the first installment of the Big Girl's Guide to Getting Dressed!

First things first, let me introduce myself. I am a manager of a little boutique in San Francisco very fittingly called Therapy. In my time working there I've learned a lot about fashion and how to dress all sorts of body types, and am constintly seraching for more tips and tricks to share.
This blog was born from my inibility to find a source online that talked about the not-so-sought after figures and how to dress them. Girls, I've been everything from a size 6 to a size 22, and not matter how you're built you should be able to feel sexy and stylish in your clothes!

In my line of work, playing personal shopper is by far the best part of the job. I jump at the challenge of a difficult client, and nothing makes me feel prouder than picking out something that looks and feels great on my lady friends. Shopping is an art, and different body types lend themselves better to different cuts, fabrics, hues, etc.

In the Big Girls Guide to Getting Dressed, I'll share street fashion from around the bay, follow trends, talk about skin tones, accessorizing, and most importantly tips on how to shop for great fitting beautiful clothes! Most importantly, this blog should be a little reminder that no matter what size shape or color you might be, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment